This website is owned by Leesa Sleep Limited. We are a limited company registered in England under company number 09443560 whose offices are at 9A Lowry House, 17 Marble Street, Manchester, M2 3AW.
We own or are licensed to use all intellectual property rights in and to this website, its content and all technical infrastructure relating to it.
In accessing any part of this website, you agree:
- not to use this website in such a way that disrupts, interferes with or restricts the use of this website by other users;
- not to upload, display or transmit any materials through this website which are false, offensive, defamatory, threatening, obscene, unlawful or which infringe the rights of any other person anywhere in the world;
- not to reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts forming part of this website or attempt to transmit to or via this website any information that contains a virus, worm, Trojan horse or other harmful or disruptive component; and
- not to change, modify, delete, interfere with or misuse data contained on this website and entered by or relating to any third party user of this website.
Material contained in this website may be downloaded, viewed and printed for personal use or internal circulation within your organisation provided that no trade mark, copyright or other proprietary notices contained in or appearing on such material are removed in whole or in part. Material contained in this website may not otherwise be copied, reproduced or redistributed in whole or in part without our prior written consent. In particular it must not be reproduced or exploited for commercial gain. We reserve all other rights in this website and its content.
Owing to the nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that this website or the websites to which it is linked will always be available to you. You should ensure that you have appropriate protection against viruses and other security arrangements in place whilst using the Internet.
Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that the information on this website was accurate at the time of publication, this website and any information or other material contained in it are made available strictly on the basis that you accept it on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. Where you rely on any information or other material contained in this website, you do so entirely at your own risk and you accept that all warranties, conditions and undertakings, express or implied, whether by common law, statute, trade usage, course of dealings or otherwise in respect of this website are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
We exclude all liability whatever, to the fullest extent permitted by law, in respect of any loss or damage resulting or arising from any non-availability or use of this website or of any other website linked to it, or from reliance on the contents of this website or any material or content accessed through it.
Links from this website are provided for information and convenience only and we have no control over and cannot therefore accept responsibility or liability for the content of any linked third party website.
Any purchases of goods or services through this website will be subject to Leesa Sleep Limited’s standard terms and condition of sale.
Social Media and Community Moderation Policy
We love to hear your comments and feedback on our posts and ads, and we want your comments to be as useful as possible to all readers.
We don't want to restrict any constructive discussion, but we do reserve the right to remove any comments from our posts and ads.
Our moderators aim to keep all comments that contribute to constructive discussion live, but will remove comments that:
- Contain incorrect or misleading information
- Contain defamatory content
- Contain threats or abuse
- Contain offensive or aggressive language
- Contain deliberately disruptive statements meant to throw discussions off-track
- Contain hateful or discriminatory comments regarding race, ethnicity, religion, gender, disability, sexual orientation or political beliefs
- Contain sexually explicit content material
- Discuss illegal activity
- Contain spam
- Contain promotion of a competitor
- Violate copyright or intellectual property rights
- Contain content that relates to confidential or proprietary business information
- Contain content determined to be inappropriate, in poor taste, or otherwise contrary to the purposes of the discussion.
Where individuals make repeated breaches of these guidelines, they will be banned from posting comments on our content.
10 YEAR FULL REPLACEMENT LIMITED WARRANTY
Your new Leesa Product is covered by a 10 Year Full Replacement Limited Warranty. For 10 years after you purchase your Product we will replace or repair it when it has a defect covered under the warranty. This includes all parts of the Product determined to have a defect.
This warranty is valid only if you are the original purchaser of the Product originally purchased from Leesa Sleep Limited and is non-transferable and starts on the date of Dispatch Confirmation. If you, as original purchaser, sell or otherwise relinquish ownership of the Product to another, the subsequent owner accepts the product “as is” and “with all faults.”
Leesa Products are engineered to deliver the best, most effective sleep possible. In order for that to happen, your Leesa Product should be set-up on a solid base or foundation substantial enough to support the Product and occupant(s).
This Limited Warranty covers the following instances during normal use:
- Deterioration of the Product resulting in a visible indentation greater than one (1) inch that is not associated with an indentation or sag as a result of an improper or unsupportive foundation or base. Normal wear requires that the Product be continuously supported by a matching, solid foundation, base, or frame substantial enough to support the Product and occupant(s).
- Any physical flaw in the craftsmanship of the Product that causes permanent damage to the memory foam despite proper set-up and normal use.
- Any physical flaw in the craftsmanship of the cover, including seams and zipper assembly. Leesa may, at its own option, repair or replace the cover provided on the Product. In the event that Leesa replaces the Product cover, Leesa will replace it with the current style of cover available for the Product, which may be of a different colour, design, or material than the original cover provided.
This Limited Warranty does not cover, and will not apply to:
- A normal increase in softness of the memory foam which is normal and does not affect the pressure-relieving quality of the Product.
- Your comfort preference.
- Physical abuse or damage to the structure and / or cover material of the Product, including but not limited to, burns, cuts, tears, liquid damage & stains, or soiling.
- Damage to the Product arising from using an improper bed frame, foundation, platform bed, or adjustable base.
- Replacement(s) of another piece in the Leesa sleep system, unless the other piece(s) is also defective.
- Products sold by resellers who are not authorized retailers.
- Products sold “as-is”, “preconditioned”, “reconditioned”, “used”, “comfort return”, “returned”, “previously owned”, or any other similar wording indicating that the Product is not “new” or of “first quality”, or has previously been purchased or used by another consumer.
Product Replacement Terms
Except as otherwise provided herein, Leesa will not charge you to repair or replace your Product if it is deemed defective during the length of this 10 Year Limited Full Replacement Warranty. No new warranty is provided on a replacement Product and you will be responsible for transportation and shipping costs associated with any further repairs or replacements. The warranty for the replacement Product runs from the date of Dispatch Confirmation for the original Product. In connection with the replacement of a Product in compliance with the terms of this Limited Warranty, if you elect to upgrade to a more expensive Product, you may do so by paying the difference between the cost of the original Product being replaced and the cost of the upgraded Product, plus the cost of any related additional sleep system pieces not being replaced as part of the warranty exchange. In the event of an upgrade as described in this paragraph, a new warranty will be provided for the upgraded Product and related additional sleep system pieces only.
Nothing in this 10 Year Full Replacement Limited Warranty will affect your statutory rights as a consumer in relation to the Product.